Hi everyone! I'm back with the latest instalment of my Holiday Gift Guide series. Check out my picks for gifts that are $50 and under!
1. Rebecca Minkoff Studded Wallet on a Chain, $48.00: One of my must-haves for going out this season is definite a wallet on a chain (WOC). This Rebecca Minkoff one is great; it has a little edge but still extremely practical. For during the day, you can take off the chain and use it as a real wallet.
2. Ban.do Back Me Up Mobile Charger, The Bay - $30.00: I have a portable battery of my own, and they're absolutely great and super handy when your phone dies. I love the cute pattern on this one.
3. Pink Thermal Sleep Shirt - $32.00: Sleep shirts are a great gift idea, and there are a ton of gift sets at PINK to choose from! Sleep shirts are more flexible in terms of fit, and a great option if you're unsure about sizing.
4. Tarte "Park Ave Princess" Palette, Sephora - $41.00: I've had my eye on this palette for quite some time, and I think it would make an amazing gift. Sephora has a ton of value sets to choose from for the holidays.
5. Pink Ukulele, Amazon - $36.00: I've been a Ukulele enthusiast for quite some time, and my friend (and fellow ukulele lover) Zoe suggested that they would also make a really nice present! I love the soft pink of this one, and they're easy to find online. (I found this one on amazon)
6. Furry Cover & Hot Water Bottle, Indigo - $29.50: Hot Water bottles are such a nice and comfy bed time accessory to have. Indigo has an awesome gift selection this year, and also came back with these fun hot water bottle covers.
7. Furry Pom Pom Michael Kors - $38.00: A super fun add on to a handbag! A luxe touch for any fashionista.
8. Mokara Voluspa Candle, Indigo - $30.00: This is a returning fave to the gift guide because I LOVE THIS CANDLE. It's a bit of a luxury which is why it makes an amazing gift, plus, the container is gorgeous so it doubles as home decor.
Love always, Rachel
Check out my other gift guides below: